Cookies & Privacy
This site is operated on behalf of the Amazing Media Group Ltd.
The type of information we will collect about you includes: your e-mail address, location and IP address. We make it our aim to only collect and store personal information that is relevant and has benefit to both you and ourselves. This is a continuous process and is reviewed regularly.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information you provide to us when using this site will be processed for the following reasons:- – to administer your user account with us; – to process any request for advice or information supplied by us; – to notify you of our bulletins, information packs and services, should you consent to this; – to customise this site according to your interests; – to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations;
Any information that we collect about you is stored electronically on our database. It may also be printed and stored in our filing system. We will keep your personal information confidential except to the extent that we are compelled to disclose it by law (for example where fraud or other crime is involved). From time to time we may be called upon to demonstrate our maintenance of certain professional standards as set by appropriate authorities and/or to satisfy our auditors and/or to comply with other statutory requirements.
To comply with the Data Protection requirements we adhere to strict security procedures. The personal information which we hold will be held securely to ensure no unauthorised disclosure or access. When you register for a user account with us you will be required to adhere to the security provisions set out in our terms and conditions.
When visiting our site, we would like to use tracking technologies which record information about you automatically. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:- the internet domain and IP address from where you access our site; the type of browser software and operating system used to access our site; the date and time you access our site; the pages you enter, visit and exit our site from; and if you linked to our site from another site, the address of that site.
We use this information to help us identify access patterns, to improve our site and to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We only use this information to ensure that our site stays compatible with a selection of browsers and systems and thereby ensure that the pages appeal to a wide audience. Currently our site is optimised for most of the popular browsers. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits.
As part of our ongoing commitment to GDPR compliance you have a number of rights with regards to your personal information. The following is designed so that you will be informed about the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right, in some circumstances, to have your personal data removed. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and providing there is no lawful basis against the request, we will make all reasonable effort to comply.
- Where your consent is solely our legal basis for processing your data you can request a copy, transfer or moving of the data in a machine-readable form such as a CSV file. This can be supplied to you or another provider at your request. Requests should be sent to email@example.com and if technically possibly we will take all reasonable steps to fulfil your request.
- A copy of the personal information that we hold on you is available to you upon your request as long as it does not compromise the confidentiality of any other individuals. Please send any requests firstname.lastname@example.org
- In some circumstances you have the right object to processing of your personal data. This can be done by sending your objection to email@example.com Once your objection has been received we will temporarily suspend processing your data in-line with your objection whilst we carry out an investigation. Once the investigation has been completed we will either permanently stop processing data as you requested or let you know why your objection was not successful and we will continue to process as normal. Please note that you can unsubscribe from direct emailing using the unsubscribe feature on our sites or within emails.
- If you have previously given us consent to process your data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. You can unsubscribe within your account or within emails from us. At any time you can opt back in. Should you opt out or unsubscribe this will only take effect from that date and will not have any impact on historic data processing.
- When the personal data we have is inaccurate or incomplete you have the right for it to be updated or completed. You can review your data in your account settings and if you do no have the ability to change it yourself then let us know on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can do it for you.
- When you believe our processing of your data is unlawful or we are investigating a previous objection you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal information unless there is a legal basis for us doing so.
- +44 191 603 0180